Anyone order from Samsung directly?

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Sometimes these manufacture/carrier sites are not that great at updating. I am sure that is all it is.

I remember a few time the carrier site didn't update until after I received the phone...LOL
So true. For me it went from no info then straight to "out for delivery"

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Sometimes these manufacture/carrier sites are not that great at updating. I am sure that is all it is.

I remember a few time the carrier site didn't update until after I received the phone...LOL

This. I have had a few packages I found out about through the UPS Login or FedEx login -- nothing from them directly.

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
Not judging ANYBODY here, but man, my shrink would have a goddamn field day with this group. :)
And your shrink would be asking for this after hearing of our issues haaaa ????

b5b01be981d1690d64d29ae4a57de3ba.gif

Highrisedrifter

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
No change on my order on the Samsung site; it still just says "Confirmed" on the order page.

I ordered as a guest and paid via PayPal and the money went not long after I placed the order.

I'm in no rush. Although the kid in me really wants to play with my new shiny, the adult in me (such as he is) still has lots of real world stuff to do.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
So, Samsung is dragging it's butt shipping out everyone's orders?

Wonder how many months we will wait for the Promo goodies like the Gear VR, memory card and headphones?

Last edited:

jma78b

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
In the UK on the Samsung site as well as the carrier sites anyone ordering by the 19th will get their phones 8 days before the general release which is the 28th. So I've been looking at receiving it by 20th or 21st. Anyhow have recently seen my order has now been processed so I'm still hopeful that I will have it this week.

xstation

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
For those of you that used samsung financing, have you gotten a card in the mail or full account number to access the account online yet?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tumi