Anyones droid x still completely naked?

Dkdude

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I got the Steinheil Ultra Crystal Clear. Great screen protector so far. I list no sensitivity and it is clear. I'm watching the Seidio Active cases.

rion_j

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
currently naked with a Steinheil screen protector and waiting for the Innocase Active. to the OP, your gonna be naked for awhile if your holding out for the Otterbox. they take forever to release....They still dont have a case for the Incredible, or EVO.

ylimehajile

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Another vote for the Steinheil Ultra Matte. Can't even tell it's on. I also bought the body parts as well but I didn't really like them and pulled them off.

katrina2475

Apr 12, 2010
ksanchez.scentsy.us
Mine is nekkid right now but I feel like Im tempting fate. I had a Zagg full body on mine but didn't likebthe feel of the screen. Im thinking of putting a Zagg on the body when my replacement gets here and a Steinheil crystal on my screen. Or do the steinheil and get a Seidio surface and just not keep my dock. Decsions. Decisions.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Berry me a G

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
I ran my storm bare naked and felt a lot of the body/screen protector talk was hype...although I just love my X so much Im thinking that I want to "up" the protection level a little. So I'm thinking Steinheil for the glass which I hear is good and am thinking about a zagg body cover (maybe even a design!) to give it some flair.
Has anybody done this combo or have any thoughts about these two brands?

Saiyaman156

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I go for nekkid. I don't care if the body gets dinged up a little (battle scars are sexy). The Gorilla Glass does a good job of keeping the screen from getting scratched, so I leave that be. Though when I put it in my pocket, it goes in an empty pocket.

albokay

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
got my case from this guy

Also has screen protectors for a buck. Full screen not just display. Looks nice but i doubt it has the protection like some higher priced ones. Although i dont see myself rubbing a screw over my screen any time soon. Also the case fits with the verizon extended battery back. I think it makes it more snug.

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
got my case from this guy

Also has screen protectors for a buck. Full screen not just display. Looks nice but i doubt it has the protection like some higher priced ones. Although i dont see myself rubbing a screw over my screen any time soon. Also the case fits with the verizon extended battery back. I think it makes it more snug.

that a real nice cae....smoked witht hat subtle design. cool.

Scuzzelbutt

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Mine is naked again. The extended battery made the graphite case/clip combo too tight, which wore pattern in the screen protector. So I bought the leather belt clip and took everything else off. I will get a screen protector again, they just slide better and collect less finger prints than the glass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Treyrday86