Apex Launcher

doomtuba

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm using the Google Now launcher and I've been pleased with it so far. I prefer the stock look since I don't really care about the customization aspect as much as others.

putsometrebleinit

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I have used apex on all my devices for quite some time now and I've got to be honest, I'm really liking the setup of the TouchWiz launcher on this one. I went ahead and set up apex like normal but unless I find a way to setup the calendar, email and news widget the same with apex, I might ditch it on this one

Edit: Nope, can't do it. Can't get by without the gestures and other little things. Back to apex for me. That only took two whole hours

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

bosotros

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I use Apex Pro on 6 devices (TabPro 8.4, HTC One, 2x MotoX, LG G3, Asus TF700) and have recommended it to everyone I know. Don't listen to any "Don't use Apex!" hysteria, there's a reason it's one of the most popular launchers available.

geotzia

Feb 1, 2014
Visit site
I have used apex about 3 months ago and now i'm using nova,are about the same with few differences,i think nova it's a little bit better and faster

Arun01

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
So far i'm like the stock launcher on mine. I use Go launcher on my galaxy note 2 however. I may switch later down the road but as of right now this thing flies. I don't even see a reason to root this tablet. Tablets are getting way better now coming from a xoom & transformer prime.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilliejoylene