App for enabling and disabling Bluetooth at scheduled times

Bravozero

Drroooiiiiddddd
Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm looking for an app that can enable and disable my Bluetooth at certain times during the day. I just bought a new car last month and it has integrated BT 2.0, and since my DX is synced with the car, as long as the BT is activated on the phone my car automatically connects to it when I start it. That way I can make/receive calls, stream music, etc.

Problem is, when I'm at work I have enough on my mind and I don't always remember to turn the Bluetooth off on my DX, so therefore it kills the battery considering I don't have good signal to being with. I'd like to be able to have an app that schedules when to activate and disable the BT on my phone, for example:

I leave my house about 0900 in the morning and get to work at 1000. I leave work at about 1830 and get home about 1930, so I would like the phone to automatically activate the BT at 0900 and 1830, and disable it at 1000 and 1930.

Is there an app out there that can do something like this?

CarSalesman

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Bluetooth is a very low power user. If you look at the power use breakdown on your phone, you will see its way down the list. The two biggest uses by far are the screen and the CPU.

I also had an issue of losing battery power with my DX. I installed setCPU, which requires root (Z4 root is easy on the DX). That allowed me to set the processor down to 300mhz when its not busy. It automatically scales back to 1000mhz when needed. I went from 7 hours battery life, to 48 hours. My bluetooth is turned on all the time.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000