Apps randomly force close

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
I have been experiencing lag and some hiccups with the v20 but it's nothing to justify returning it, but today I downloaded the Facebook app and it always force closes I rebooted the phone and it worked for like 30 minutes and it forced closed once more, my bank app Rabobank always says force close when I open the the app but if I click close app it directs me to the app and I can use the app, but Facebook closes completely and I cannot use it.
any advice what settings might need to be adjusted?

jsk0703

Sep 17, 2016
Visit site
Maybe there is another app causing issue. Was there any problem before you installed those 2 apps? For what it's worth, I have no issues with the Facebook app on the v20.

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I guess some "not responding" or "force closed" apps too. I think it might be that a lot of the apps aren't yet optimized for Nougat.. but I could be wrong.

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
I guess some "not responding" or "force closed" apps too. I think it might be that a lot of the apps aren't yet optimized for Nougat.. but I could be wrong.

I think you might be be right, I uninstalled Facebook and reinstalled it but then my phone started bugging out, so I'm just using Facebook on Chrome, my banks app is kinda low budget so I think it might be Nougat that's affecting it.

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
Maybe there is another app causing issue. Was there any problem before you installed those 2 apps? For what it's worth, I have no issues with the Facebook app on the v20.

I hardly have any installed apps, but I'm going to check out what I have and see if I can figure out what is wrong thanks for the input

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zalauf