Are there HTC 10 phones in any local stores?

Chewieez

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I went out this morning in a suburb of Nashville with the hopes of getting some hands on time with the HTC 10. I'm in need of a new android phone and while I am waiting until the new Google Pixel phones are released, my last 3 phones have been HTCs so I'm interested in the HTC 10 as well. I went to a Verizon brick and mortar sales store, Target, Best Buy and Costco and NONE of these stores had an HTC 10 in stock on display. The Verizon store only had a M9 and Target had an M8. No HTC phones at all at Best Buy or Costco. I know HTC has a smaller share than larger companies like Samsung and LG, but they are certainly going to have a harder time selling phones if their phones aren't even available.

Have any of you all seen any HTC 10s for sale in a local store recently? Thanks!

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Not in the Nashville area, but my store had one on display yesterday; I didn't ask if they had it in stock.

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Haven't seen any devices locally yet. Im sure they are on their way. ^_^ Good things come to those who wait... but then again, the early bird gets the worm... so I'm not sure lol

OptimusTarzan

May 19, 2016
Visit site
I was told no Sprint store in my city had it in stock when I visited a Sprint store. I thought that was odd since I got mine in store on launch day. They must not be restocking due to low sales?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrjhe29