ASUS Class Action Settlement

ba4g

May 22, 2012
Visit site
Just got a note in my notifications. Go see: Fraser v. Asus Computer International, et al. :-\

Notice and Information Relating to the Settlement
Fraser v. Asus Computer International, et al.
Case No. 12-cv-00652-WHA

The purpose of this website is to inform Settlement Class Members of the proposed settlement which may affect their rights, to provide information on important dates and deadlines, to inform Settlement Class Members of the options available to them, and to provide the option to file a claim.

You may be a Settlement Class Member if you are a United States resident who purchased an Asus Eee Pad TF201 Transformer Prime tablet between December 1, 2011 and February 19, 2013, and who did not previously return your device and receive a full refund.

The lawsuit claimed that the Asus Eee Pad TF201 Transformer Prime tablet GPS and WiFi signal quality is diminished based on the design of the tablet. Asus denies all allegations regarding WiFi but Asus acknowledges that GPS performance did not meet the expectations of all customers, which Asus addressed by offering the Dongle to Asus Eee Pad TF201 Transformer Prime tablet owners. Asus is entering into this proposed settlement to avoid burdensome and costly litigation. The proposed settlement is not an admission of wrongdoing.

markstanco#CB

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
I got it last week but for some reason I didnt qualify, and mine fell well within those dates. My WiFi signal actually stops working to the point where I have to toggle WiFi off then on again 4-5 times a day. (not sure if that is the point of the CA, I didnt read it)

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk HD

frsimpson

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
I already have the free dongle so I dont care about the law suit.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Android Central Forums

Randomhero180

May 23, 2011
elementdesignllc.com
I just got my letter in the mail and they actually sent a notification to my Prime this morning, which I thought was weird.

The dongle was made available to everyone at one point. Not sure what date that ended.

The only other benefit of the lawsuit is you get $17... Not sure that is even worth my time to collect that.

Utah_Utes_Man

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Got my check for $17 the other day. Not to bad for a tablet I paid $180 for

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using AC Forums mobile app

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sáenz