AT&T KitKat for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Report Issues and Problems Here

reelon

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm having tons of problems with the data and sometimes with the calls. Did a factory reset, but still have the problem. I have called att and samsung and they are sending a replacement.

juaytan

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

My AT&T Samsung Note 3 cannot always receive MMS pictures (i.e. 3 out of 5) thru Text Msg.
The same pictures can be received on other phones at AT&T Service Center reps.
AT&T rep told me this is an Google software problem not AT&T. Any advise ? Thank you.

cdm0021

Apr 6, 2015
Visit site
I guess I have horrible horrible luck because my phone has more problems after the update than I can probably list. To name a few: No status bar, no notification pull down, battery dies quicker and I can't see my battery percentage anyways, cannot change the background of the phone, the volume does not get but about half as loud as it used to and the volume gauge no longer pops up on the screen, my home button no longer works at all, multiple, check that, 75% of apps don't work correctly anymore, and GPS does not work properly at all. I'm sure I have missed a couple of problems too. My phone worked perfectly before the update. I took it to AT&T (my provider obviously) and they said there was nothing they could do that I should call Samsung. After thirty minutes and no answers from Samsung I gave up. Super frustrating

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter