AT&T orders

hummingbirdhill

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
No

Not so much as a cancel order option going away when I check my order status.
Have anyone who order through the AT&T website received any delivery info yet?
Both my husband's & my phones have SHIPPED via UPS Next Day Air Saver® and we are in Arkansas. We don't know what the Air Saver is though.

joeldf

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
My wife just got a text that my phone shipped. The account is in her name, so she gets those. But I checked AT&T online, and it has a UPS tracking number now. What a difference a couple of hours makes.

UPS site doesn't like the number yet - probably hasn't propagated through their system.

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
Finally a glimmer of hope for me. The cancel option is gone and it's saying ready to ship, but not getting till Wed next week. WTF AT&T? I can only assume by the info that ATT will be using a next day service.

I definitely should have saved the hassle and just ordered online at my convenience rather blocking my schedule to be able to submit an order the moment it opened.

Questions now are, does ATT have all the idiotic restrictions on delivery like Samsung? I had no options when ordering to opt out of signature requirement. Will I have the option to get the package delivered to my local UPS store? Are they even going to use UPS or will they throw a curve ball and ship with FedEx?

In this day and age of technology, we shouldn't have to be so in the dark for this process.

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
I just received ups tracking mines will be here on Friday the 26th
Yup, around noon today ATT text my shipping notification. Per the UPS app, it's leaving Indiana tomorrow via same day air and expected delivery sometime between noon and 4p.

As luck (finally) would have it, I was able to block the afternoon so that I can be home.

Reactions: kevinpleasants

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali