ATF1 - Samsung S20 series-US Unlocked: New update available!! (6/14/20)

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Definitely. This was so much easier than flashing it through Odin. I haven't tried anything through that since the s2 or s3 but from i remember it wasn't hard just felt messy to me.
Odin you just downloaded the firmware from samfirm tool or frija and use user data and done same amount of time as OTA updates but don't have to wait to get to your phone no factory reset .

jhnnyblze2000

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Odin you just downloaded the firmware from samfirm tool or frija and use user data and done same amount of time as OTA updates but don't have to wait to get to your phone no factory reset .
Ah ok. Like i said it's been a really long time since i used it so i don't really remember the process too well lol.

daswooski

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Man I wish the updates would specify what changes are included? So, ATFI has camera fixes, that is confirmed?
Much appreciated...

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Nah I just put my international SIM to pull the update ... The hoops are for someone if they don't have a different SIM and want to pull the update.

Yeah I got two updates, originally beginning of June I got ATE4 with June security update (US unlocked on T-Mobile). I was able to pull ATF1 today after reading about the update on Reddit.

But supposedly US unlocked model using Verizon SIM got the June security update with ATF1 beginning of June itself according to Buzzy3970 post above

As we know Samsung updates are all over the place with firmware versions

I didn't have ATF1 since June first but I had June 1st patch on Verizon.