Atrix Pre-Order Issues

Sal DiStefano

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
They only oddity that I am noticing is that some claim to have pre-ordered at late as yesterday and have tracking numbers while orders placed many days before this have nothing but processing.

Also seems Premier orders are updating quicker than all other orders.

I also noted that depending on where I look I get two different statuses. If I login to my AT&T account is says Processing.....

If I go to the home page ans do an order status search by order number, it says shipped and gives me a tracking number.

I ordered mine yesterday morning at 6:30 am CST and it will be here Monday by 3pm.

-Sal

jess.hickey

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Hello Jim, I'm sorry if there was some confusion. The discounted price of the Atrix is $299. The retail price is $499. If a customer upgrades to one of the qualifying plans, Data Pro, Data Plus Personal, or Data Pro 4GB Personal an additional $100 rebate is included. If you have further questions you can contact me at attjulie@att.com.

Does this make sense to anyone? I pulled it from AT&Ts FaceBook page. The customer is coming from the iPhone with the unlimited iPhone data plan and it appears as if someone told him on the phone that he had to switch to one of the capped plans to get the $100...then AT&T Social Networking told him the same thing!

tb123

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
when i ordered on the premier website i have 2 numbers the first one with a valid upgrade gave me a price of 299.99 minus 100.00 but all i did was order the phone it did not say anything about changing my data plan and i have the unlimted on that line. i have another line where it told me the upgrade was going to be 499.99 minus the 100 for 399.99 but that line has the 2gb data plan

megamanexent

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Does this make sense to anyone? I pulled it from AT&Ts FaceBook page. The customer is coming from the iPhone with the unlimited iPhone data plan and it appears as if someone told him on the phone that he had to switch to one of the capped plans to get the $100...then AT&T Social Networking told him the same thing!

I did think that too! I was getting those prices online to. But there is a work around, order in the store, Keep Unlimited and get the phone for 199. (could have gotten the laptop dock and phone for 499 and not have to add tethering then or change my unlimited plan, but when you figure that you might still need the tethering plan for it to work any way, it was not worth that gamble)

vlstyles

Feb 19, 2011
www.sdbell.com
Did anyone order and successfully get the car dock shipped? 1 of my accessories did not ship and when I called CS they determined that item to be the Car Dock. The item ID# is 74978.

Rich Rasp

Oct 10, 2009
Visit site
anyone know the difference between:

MOTOROLA MOBILITY INC. MB860 BLK PHONE

and

Motorola MISC MOT ATRIX LD COMPUTER

from the check order page on att website?

GREAT! Mine says the Motorola MISC MOT ATRIX LD COMPUTER

Guess they messed up my order and only ordered me the laptop dock! Unbeleivable!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatiko