August Update

mesocyclone30

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
unfortunately i can't make the screenshot bigger. the forum shrank it down. defeats the purpose of the feature to do a full screen shot of the the whole page.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Reactions: YankInDaSouth

Super Spartan

Dec 21, 2018
Visit site
unfortunately i can't make the screenshot bigger. the forum shrank it down. defeats the purpose of the feature to do a full screen shot of the the whole page.
Just open the link and have Chrome translate it d00d:

Introducing the Galaxy S23 Camera / Gallery August update.

With the efforts of many developers, we are happy to finally be able to provide the crop zoom that members have suggested and have been waiting for a long time.
:smile_with_eyes_wide_smiling_face:

In addition, we have optimized the rear digital zoom quality and high-pixel detail in photo mode, and we will notify you as soon as the model that can be supported is confirmed under development review.
We have optimized the camera quality and camera/gallery performance by referring to the feedback left by members, so if you have any questions while using it, we will respond quickly.

1. During 2x zoom operation in photo/video mode, the high-resolution sensor crops to provide optical lens-level image quality, and a 2x zoom lens icon can be added through the Camera Assistant.
In addition, you can add a 2x zoom icon in the video Super Steady on the S23 Ultra model.
▷ Camera Assistant > Crop Zoom (Optical Quality Crop Zoom) On : 2x zoom icon displayed in photo/movie mode

2. The AI deep learning technology-based digital zoom image quality improvement solution applied to the photo mode of Z Fold5/Flip5 (operating in a specific zoom magnification range) was also reflected and optimized for the S23.

3. Optimized details by improving the blur of normal illumination when shooting high-pixel 50MP/200MP in photo mode, and optimized shadow noise.

4. Optimized the file size when taking motion photos in photo mode.

5. Improved motion blur when shooting moving subjects in photo mode.

6. Optimized camera performance (inter-shot interval, super steady frame drop, etc.) to improve various shooting experiences in photo/video mode.

7. Increased the frame rate of Big Circle, Color Point, and Glitch effects from 24fps to 30fps in portrait video mode.

8. Adjusted intensity for natural face shape correction in front photo mode.

9. Reduced peripheral image blur by adjusting the focus position when shooting close-up subjects in the rear photo mode of the S23 and S23+ models.

10. The FAQ of CamCyclopedia has been updated.
FAQ link

305rob305

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Anyone knows if this update is fixing anything related to call issues? I have at&t and for the past month or so on most calls either mine or the other person I'm speaking to gets muted and we cant hear each other. I took the phone to geek squad and they ran a Diagnostic but it cane back fine. I'm assuming it's at&t. It's very annoying. Anyone?

Reactions: kevinpleasants

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxolina