Battery Indicatory Got You Down?

flashman03

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I already have the morph black bar mod that I am sticking with. I actually prefer the stock indicator, just wish it would be without color to match the HTC black bar.

spartan7

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
Love it but...

I love this new bat indicator way better then the stock because of the %. the stock bat indicator was very very misleading. Only thing I dont like is when I charge when its charging the 95-100% @ 95% it pops up the Samsung 100% charged window notifying you to unplug it, but it is still charging the last 5%

matboud

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Hmmmm

I love this new bat indicator way better then the stock because of the %. the stock bat indicator was very very misleading. Only thing I dont like is when I charge when its charging the 95-100% @ 95% it pops up the Samsung 100% charged window notifying you to unplug it, but it is still charging the last 5%

Hmmmm, I don't have that problem at all. I am using option D on mine and love it. I love the percentage left and it is far more accurate than the stock indicator.

Joeybear23

May 13, 2010
Visit site

This is a different problem altogether.

Try charging to 100%, then turn off the phone and charge with AC until it shows 100%. (you can use vol up/down keys while it is turned off and plugged in to see what battery status is.)

After that, turn it on and run it until it is dry.

Then charge it up to 100% again and continue like normal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caldul1234