battery life 3d vs evo

davidminor03

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Call me crazy but the battery life alone on this phone was worth the upgrade from the evo... 5 he's off the charger and playing tap tap web browsing email you tube still have 75% I'm way impressed!

kinster02

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
Yes I also agree that the battery life is awesome but it takes a lot longer to charge and that's the price you pay awesome battery life.

svinyard

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
The wife and are both using our 3ds like crazy and DAMN if battery like isn't amazing. No joke, this is the real deal. I'm browsing, blue toothing slacker radio to my car system, running my media center with it as the remote, making loong phone calls and playing with the camera and I can't for the life of me destroy this battery. I had the EVO and i spend about 4k to 5k minutes a month. Flat amazing

blupit30

May 21, 2010
Visit site
i am very impressed with the batter life on this thing. and i cant wait for it to be rooted so we can see the work ahead for the devs. they will make this thing just flat out ridiculous.
one thing i like is you dont have to bump charge this thing. im waiting for my batteries i ordered on ebay to get here so i can get some serious time on it. cause charging out of the phone gives you a true 100% charge and i hate charging phones i like to just switch the battery and be on the way.

but its nice to know i can leave the house and not worry about bringing my car charger, cause i know this pone is gonna last till i go to bed. thumbs up to htc on this one:cool:

RkyMtnHigh

Banned
Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Yup I had the extended battery too. All the people that were trash talking about how terrible the battery life would be are eating their words now

Strange, I don't recall anyone trash talking the Evo 3d battery life....I remember dozens of posts from Evo owners like me hoping it had better battery management...

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Strange, I don't recall anyone trash talking the Evo 3d battery life....I remember dozens of posts from Evo owners like me hoping it had better battery management...

Many non evo users on other carriers and threads and even other forums were indeed trashing what they assumed would be a device with horrible battery life. I seen it everywhere.

EVO - LUTION 3D

Verdes8891

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I also had the 3500 extended battery, so it is a little hard to tell how this battery is doing in comparison to that thing. But it does seem to be performing alot better then the OG's OEM 1500 battery.

RkyMtnHigh

Banned
Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Many non evo users on other carriers and threads and even other forums were indeed trashing what they assumed would be a device with horrible battery life. I seen it everywhere.

EVO - LUTION 3D

I skim over trolls which is obviously what they were. I say that because when a phone isn't even out yet, who is anybody to say anything about it? Sounds like they merely wanted s reaction. I'm glad the battery life is improving...if it was worse, HTC would probably be getting out of the smartphone market...

domer

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Too early to tell for me as of now. As of my first day (yesterday), I thought I noticed significantly better battery life, but today I'm second guessing that. My wife and I were at her parents house today, and the phone had very little use (showed my FIL a 3D pic and sent/received 2 texts), and by the time we were ready to leave (3 hours later) I was down to half from 95%. I'm not sure if I was in a low signal area, but I've never experienced problems (signal-wise) before while at their house.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yusufdontk