Battery percentage problem lately?

veg_biryani

Jan 24, 2018
Visit site
Hi there, loving my mate 10 pro. The past few days, my battery has been at 100% at around 8am. The at 11 am, still a 100%.then all of a sudden at around midday drops from 100% to 80% or thereabouts.
Today the same. I know it's normal to decrease slowly in time. I know normal use it would slowly drop to 80% after a few hours, but it seems to stay at a 100% for a few hours then drop suddenly. Tried rebooting etc etc. Anyone else had this? It doesn't bother me but it's intriguing.
🙄🙄🙄

Stanley Kubrick

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
My regular mate 10 did something similar yesterday. It stayed at 100% for much longer than I thought was normal, but it didn't drop drastically like yours but after several hours is started to drop at a normal rate. The only thing I did differently the night before is I used the included charger for the first time. I was using one I had been using for several weeks/months that has the same power capabilities listed on the side. The one I got in the box is the European version with a US adapter. So not sure if that had anything to do with it???

LossOfCite

Dec 27, 2017
Visit site
I haven't experienced the same, but I have noticed that if I unplug my phone from the fast charge cable at say 80% it'll go up to 81% a minute or so later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali