Best app to purchase MP3

speedfreek64

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
I'm looking for a way to purchase MP3's and download to my N5. I bought an album from Play Music and I can listen to it but apparently it isn't downloaded to the internal memory. I'm looking to buy music and have it stored in the phones memory. I also want to avoid apps that spam your phone with ads like some of the free download ones do.

Appreciate suggestions, thanks

Posted via the Android Central App

May 5, 2011
Visit site
You can download your purchase in Play Music. Find the album in your library. There are three dots on the lower right corner. Tap that to pen the menu. Download is one of the options.

speedfreek64

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
You can download your purchase in Play Music. Find the album in your library. There are three dots on the lower right corner. Tap that to pen the menu. Download is one of the options.

Thanks for the reply. I had already pinned (hit the checkmark) for offline listening thinking that would download to the internal memory. I've searched & searched and can't find the file anywhere. Is it hidden somewhere or is it just not accessible?

I just tried the 3 dot menu & the pop up doesn't give the option of download. I assume that's because I already "downladed" it by using the checkmark.

I would prefer to use Play Music for purchase & download if I could figure out how to access the file outside of the Play Music app. Poweramp is my music player of choice but it can't see the album I purchased.

pbickel

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I use amazon. Can listen to music on the cloud or download to internal memory. Will also play on any player after downloaded to memory.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Mod Note - Just a reminder to keep the discussion legal. The OP asked for legit stores to buy their music from -- not download illegally from a server or site.

speedfreek64

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
You can use an app called music mate to save your play music to your device for offline streaming.

Thanks for the heads up! Exactly what I was looking for! Downloaded the app & it worked perfect!