Best Buy on 12/11

gnipeh

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site

bboykin87

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Best buy in bel Air, md said it's not out and they haven't set a release date, they looked like they knew something more than that but wouldn't say... Yesterday might have been the best chance to get one, big red might have sent memos out to EVERYONE last night reiterating NOT to sell this phone.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

sfbates

Jan 24, 2011
www.twitter.com
Me think that the employees can't read and the 11 in 12/11 is the year not the day. Local. Store. Is. Calling me when the arrive. Not even shipped to the best buys near easton/Allentown, pa.

I pray that bestbuy hires employees that do not read the release date as 12-11-2015.

2 of my my local stores told me they had them in stock.
store 1 said it will be sold sunday, th 11th, as in today
store2 said it will be sold friday the 15, absolutely.

soo..........

sfbates

Jan 24, 2011
www.twitter.com
Called two BB this morning.

First one tells me they only have the Galaxy Nexus available for AT&T. Idiot.
Next store tells me "That device has not launched in our store".

Oh well.

a best buy told me that same thing. she said "for at&t right?" and when i said, no - verizon wireless. she said "i'll have to go ask the mobile people." and then came back and said." Verizon is tomorrow, sunday the 11th"

deviouslylost

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
No go in Richmond VA. The rep went to get the GNex for me, when another employee (manager?) stopped him. They had a 2 minute discussion which the end result was "we don't have any and no street date."

bguild

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
Guys, Massachusetts checking in. 2 locations, both show item #3904141 has the same status as before.. ie a sell date of 12/11. One full size Best Buy and one BBM will not sell it. Full size Best Buy claims they don't have any in the back, which is a dirty lie. BBM says they have them in back but will not sell.BB ad for today shows no mention of the GNex.

mloebl

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
I called our BB in Central MA... they have them. Said they are available, but when I grilled a bit further to save me the trip to see what the price was, after putting me on hold for about 15mins and tried to find it in the system... said no date yet. I did notice VZW preorder page changed again in the last day or so to a product page showing 0 devices.

-Mike

CynicX

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Best buy in bel Air, md said it's not out and they haven't set a release date, they looked like they knew something more than that but wouldn't say... Yesterday might have been the best chance to get one, big red might have sent memos out to EVERYONE last night reiterating NOT to sell this phone.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Hey I live 5 minutes from that bb!! Uhm carry on.

Eleer

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
This whole ordeal is deja vu all over again. Same thing happened with the Thunderbolt. Everyone thought they could get their hands on the phone at Best Buy even though Verizon hadn't announced it yet. We've waited this long, stop trying and just keep waiting for VZW to announce the phone.

jocrazi

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I called our BB in Central MA... they have them. Said they are available, but when I grilled a bit further to save me the trip to see what the price was, after putting me on hold for about 15mins and tried to find it in the system... said no date yet. I did notice VZW preorder page changed again in the last day or so to a product page showing 0 devices.

-Mike

Hopefully it'll be available for preorder very soon. And occasionally it ships out to people a day ahead. Then again, that would be best case scenario.

Scout_313

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I called my local Best Buy and the guy said that he had heard that the release date might have changed but he looked to see if there was anything in the computer telling him he couldn't sell it. After checking his resources, he told me to come on up and he could sell me one. Of course as soon as I walk up to the counter and ask him for it, he told me that he couldn't do it. I really wish he would have found out for sure before I wasted an hour of my time. Looks like I'll be waiting until Thursday like the rest of you guys.

ryangeno

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site

-Mike

What preorder page?

mloebl

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
What preorder page?

preorder.verizonwireless.com/galaxynexus

It used to take you to an email sign-up list... but now goes to the smart phone site with 0 of 0 devices. Pretty certain as of last night it was still the email notification registration...

-Mike

Eric Kane

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Sorry, guys. I'm pretty sure we're all going to have to wait until Thursday. An email went out late last night that told Best Buy that the release date is the 15th. I didn't expect much going there this morning so it's not a big deal. So let's just hope that they make the 15th official and we can all put this behind us.

ryangeno

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
preorder.verizonwireless.com/galaxynexus

It used to take you to an email sign-up list... but now goes to the smart phone site with 0 of 0 devices. Pretty certain as of last night it was still the email notification registration...

-Mike

Thanks... Takes me to the sign up page now..