Best buy vzw Note 4 Price

harryhayde

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone have any documents that show the price of the note 4 for vzw whilst it was at 692.99 they jacked the price up to 749

Posted via the Android Central App

Derek Stapleton

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
I hope this attachment works. If you can see the screenshot it is dated 10-02-2014 from BB website and says replacement device is $692.00. Hope that helps!

Attachments

• 9195.jpg
    9195.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 67

jdw71

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
My Best Buy told me they could not price match the phone with Verizon. I then posted on Best Buy's message board and the best buy employee I talked with said that they could. So I do not know if they will or not when I pick up my phone.

Mike Sjaarda

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
Any one else see the VZW note 4 thread about ship dates. Makes me nervous since only black phones seemed to have shipped. Hope this isn't the case at BBY.

harryhayde

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
I got corporate on the phone and the store I preorders from on the line and we came to an agreement that they would price match with Verizon even though I'm buying the device off contract, thanks so much for the documents!!

Derek Stapleton

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
I got corporate on the phone and the store I preorders from on the line and we came to an agreement that they would price match with Verizon even though I'm buying the device off contract, thanks so much for the documents!!

Your welcome! Do you think I will have the same success at my BB?

whtchdr

May 23, 2013
Visit site
They will price match off contract pricing. Just pull up the price on Verizon's web site on your phone while you are there. Did it for the LG G3 here recently.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Shouldn't even be a issue. I have purchased several phones off contract and best buy always proce matches Verizon for me no question asked.

joemg

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Best Buy would not do a price match with Verizon for me, citing
Our Price Match Guarantee does not cover:
Contract mobile phones sold by any online retailer.
I got the new note 4 using the edge plan(don't know why)
They basically told me to return the phone and go to verzion and get one for the cheaper price.
If I do that what happens to the $200 gift card I got for trading in my worthless original HTC Incredible?

theoretically

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Best Buy would not do a price match with Verizon for me, citing
Our Price Match Guarantee does not cover:
Contract mobile phones sold by any online retailer.
I got the new note 4 using the edge plan(don't know why)
They basically told me to return the phone and go to verzion and get one for the cheaper price.
If I do that what happens to the $200 gift card I got for trading in my worthless original HTC Incredible?
You would have to forfeit the gift card

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chao