Best current deal or Black Friday deals for LG G4?

overhear

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
I'm looking to buy the AT&T model (H810) LG G4 with no contract and I'm wondering if there are any good deals available that others know about. This would seem to be the week to buy. Strangely, when I search for LG G4 on BestBuy I see a free $100 gift card promotion, but when I called to confirm that it doesn't require a contract, the rep at BestBuy couldn't actually find the deal.

Thanks in advance!

overhear

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
Really? I'm seeing $449.00 for the unlocked version, which I think won't have a US warranty. Can you tell me where you're seeing it?

overhear

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
Can anyone else see the $100 gift card deal at Best Buy? I'm not sure I'm allowed to post links, but if you google "lg-g4-phones-139408" it will pop right up.

RapidTurtle

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I actually bought mine from Best Buy a few months ago, and got a $200 gift card with it. When I went to get it, they couldn't find the deal either. I had to go back out to my car, and get the add that I printed on the computer, and bring it back in. Luckily, there was an AT&T rep in the store, and he pretty much made a BB worker go the extra mile, and look on another sheet to find the deal. The experience of purchasing at Best Buy left a lot to be desired. One good thing though, I was able to use the gift card right there to put a down payment on the phone.

overhear

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
I believe the confusion is between buying with or without a contract. I ended up buying the H815 (unlocked international) version of the G4 for $432 on Amazon from Gotham's Cells. It's now on sale for $400 from the same Amazon retailer. (The phone arrived promptly, and it's brand new in a sealed box.)

As an aside, I prefer avoiding the major US carriers because we've found that using Cricket Wireless (the AT&T subsidiary) to be better value for us. $30 per phone per month for 2 GB of data when using autopay. No contract; leave any time.

jlost

Trusted Member
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
I actually bought mine from Best Buy a few months ago, and got a $200 gift card with it. When I went to get it, they couldn't find the deal either. I had to go back out to my car, and get the add that I printed on the computer, and bring it back in. Luckily, there was an AT&T rep in the store, and he pretty much made a BB worker go the extra mile, and look on another sheet to find the deal. The experience of purchasing at Best Buy left a lot to be desired. One good thing though, I was able to use the gift card right there to put a down payment on the phone.

Bestbuy has a bunch of idiots working there. I did the same thing with an ad for the note 4 and they wouldn't honor it saying that this specific store won't allow it. I waited in line for 25 minutes behind others before that also. %$&# - Qubert

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000