Best Custom Rom at the moment?

cron912

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
I've tried Apex, Liberty, Rubix and Fission, and my favorite is Rubix. It's snappy, I've never had any problems (reboots, etc), and I get great battery life. Granted I'm using the Motorola extended battery, under-volting, and use JuiceDefender with UltimateJuice, but just recently I went 92 hours on a single charge with moderate use.

droidxixis

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
I really liked ApeX, but then I tried RubiX Focused and I haven't looked back.

same here. I've tried Liberty, GummyJAR, Apex, and now Rubix Focused. Apex was my favorite (great battery life!), and then I put Rubix on the other day. This ROM is so fast and snappy! I love it.

SUPERSPORT25

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I agree with apex its awesome I was having rebooting issues but they have stopped since. Also running adw launcher with gingerbread theme I love my phone again

droidxixis

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
I've tried Apex, Liberty, Rubix and Fission, and my favorite is Rubix. It's snappy, I've never had any problems (reboots, etc), and I get great battery life. Granted I'm using the Motorola extended battery, under-volting, and use JuiceDefender with UltimateJuice, but just recently I went 92 hours on a single charge with moderate use.

92 hours?! Wow!!!

droidxixis

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
I was using Liberty 1.5, but switched over to Apex last night. Im running the Honeybread theme and love it. However I find the battery life is better with Liberty cause it is completely Blurless. Also Liberty seems to have more customization capabilities. Most of the customization in Apex comes from ADW Launcher. Not 100% sure if Im staying with Apex or Switching back to Liberty, but Im going to give it a few more days.

Apex has customization as well. It's just not in a sexy toolbox like Liberty. On Apex, open Terminal Emulator...type 'su' (to get superuser permission), then type 'apextoolbox' to get to the tool box. Just pick what you want from there.

en28so

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I'm trying put rubix 2.0.1 right now, and got about 23 hrs 0f battery life out of it. But I do have the 3500 gorilla gadgets battery on board too. I like it.