best extended battery

hybridboy695

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
Hey all,

Sorry if this has been said before but I could not find the thread. I am looking to buy a extended battery for the thunderbolt and I am want to know which one is better. The HTC 2750mAh or the Seidio Innocell 3200mAh? Can anyone give me a reccomendation?

Thanks

Mikey D_PhD

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
I got the OEM 2750. Works like a charm. Some folks have had issues with the non-OEM extended batteries. Unless you are an ultra power-user, the 2750mAh should be plenty.

jd07bos

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
OEM all day.

I think a better bang for the buck (which I have done) is getting the 3 pack of standard 1400 MAH batteries on ebay for $15

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Hey all,

Sorry if this has been said before but I could not find the thread. I am looking to buy a extended battery for the thunderbolt and I am want to know which one is better. The HTC 2750mAh or the Seidio Innocell 3200mAh? Can anyone give me a reccomendation?

Thanks

Lessee...

VZW 2750 mAh = $37.49 w/Free overnight/2-day shipping! (sign in to MyVZW and check your discount!)
VZW TBolt Extended Battery

Or...

Seidio 3500 mAh = $69.95 plus shipping
Seidio TBolt Extended Battery

I'll take the VZW. Maybe two of 'em. :)

Especially considering that most reports indicate that the Seidio is not really more powerful than the VZW, regardless of its higher specified rating.

-Frank

Last edited:

BattleSwine

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I have the HTC 2750 and Seido 3200. HTC battery lasts longer than Seidio. That was true under MR1 and MR2. Haven't swapped them since July, so I can't saw for leaked RUUs. Though I doubt it would change. Seidio battery door doesn't fit as nicely as HTC. The power button was pinched just enough to restrict free travel. Makeing it hard to push and/or holding it in down position. It also felt more squared off the my hand, as I use Seidio Covert for extended batteries that really had no impact. In my testing I saw no major difference in signal strength between the two doors. I've used Seidio extended batteries and cases on every phone I've owned if they have supported it. I've been happily buying from them for years. RIM doesn't make extended batteries for BB so this was my first head to head test against and OEM extended battery. I'm surprised and disappointed the 3200 failed to live up to my expectations. Especially since it was noticeably more expensive.

judpma012

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I have the Siedio 2750 Extended Battery I got from Siedio and the HTC Extended I bought from Verizon......both are almost exactly the same..

side note. Stay away from those "cheapo's you find on EBAY".....you will regret the great deal you got

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnathan319