Best slim Android phone with good battery life?

A

AC Question

Hey.
I am searching for a phone alternative to old long battery cell phones. the most important is the slim design and long battery life and low price (under 100$) can you please suggest me one? thanks in advance.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: best slim android phone with good battery life

Welcome to Android Central! It would help to know what region of the world you're in. It'll be hard to find a good brand new phone for that cheap. There are some decent Blu phones in that price range, you might have to get into the $150-200 range to get a phone that won't cause frustrations with poor performance or low internal storage.

Consider the Honor 5X (good performance, excellent battery life, high quality materials), ZenFone 2, or Blu Life One XL.

methodman89

Feb 5, 2018
Visit site
This iphone X max phone is far better as it provide quality and always brand matter and reselling price will be high.
The op wants to know about Android options, but the iPhone as you should know is not an android. And please look at your crystal ball and tell me the price of silver in the future along with the excellent value retention of an iPhone which is now free with a new line from some carriers.
3 posts, new member, Apple fan boy = trolling. Blocking time.

Guy27e7r6r

Feb 16, 2019
Visit site
The simple mobile lg fiesta 2 perfectly fits what you're looking for. It last over 48 hours of heavy usage. The battery life is incredible! You can find it on Amazon for less than $50.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-02-15-20-28-46.png
    Screenshot_2019-02-15-20-28-46.png
    60.4 KB · Views: 10

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I figure it's fine to continue adding to it. Always interesting to see suggestions based on certain criteria!:)

treetopsranch

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
I know this is a old thread but I second the recommendation for the lg fiesta 2. I found it gives me the most bang for 100 bucks. Have used it for about one year now and still happy. Using it with Tracfone and pay about $8.00 a month for service. Hard to beat.