Big Clock and Temperature

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Just got a home hub to replace the Google Home in my bathroom and so far I like it. The small screen is fine in the bathroom. I ordered a Echo Show for my kitchen so I can also use it with my Ring doorbell. It's a dream that someday Google will play nice with Ring, but seemingly no time soon.

I would like there to be an option to default to a large clock with temperature and potentially even weather or even the days forecast. I know there is the screen with the rotation of pretty pics with the small clock and temp, but I don't really care about those pics. I just want to know the time and temp without having to talk or swipe.

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I sent feedback to Google via the send feedback option. Not sure how much they actually taken something to consideration.

also when you are listening to something like a newscast the clock is no longer visible. I have no idea what time it is in the morning when I'm getting ready for work using it as a radio with the morning routine stuff

GeneralHerzog

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
You can have a large clock ...no temp...via the ambient mode settings in the Google home app, but I agree with you on showing the time while watching news/videos.
Perhaps with enough feedback a future update will see this as an option.

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
You can have a large clock ...no temp...via the ambient mode settings in the Google home app, but I agree with you on showing the time while watching news/videos.
Perhaps with enough feedback a future update will see this as an option.
right. I have the large clock. I have gone back to the picture, clock and temperature so I can see the temperature at least with it. Hopefully they will modify some of these settings

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali