News Big Galaxy S24 leak reveals Samsung's strategy against Google's Pixel phone

Stanley Kubrick

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I can guarantee you this...I will NEVER...EVER pay for the privilege of using any AI crappola!!! I also will not sign in to any account(s) just to use any other AI crappola!!!
Good for me that I have no interest in AI, I do not use any "assistants" and the camera is the least important feature on a computerized communications device. Too bad for all the rest who think this stuff is important, or "cool"!
The phone(s) themselves already cost far more than they are truly worth. I am not paying for any so-called feature that is built in and yet unavailable without more monetary output!

parksanim

May 4, 2023
Visit site
Someone should do a story about how 99% of these phones will see OLED and digitizer failures after 4 to 5 years and never see the 7 year mark. We tried to keep our Galaxy 9's until this year. No go. My friend's older s20 Ultra died the same way. My s21 already has a pretty strong burn in from the android buttons at the bottom, as well as the circle with arrow from the Samsung browser.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alakmalak