News Big Galaxy S24 leak reveals Samsung's strategy against Google's Pixel phone

Stanley Kubrick

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I can guarantee you this...I will NEVER...EVER pay for the privilege of using any AI crappola!!! I also will not sign in to any account(s) just to use any other AI crappola!!!
Good for me that I have no interest in AI, I do not use any "assistants" and the camera is the least important feature on a computerized communications device. Too bad for all the rest who think this stuff is important, or "cool"!
The phone(s) themselves already cost far more than they are truly worth. I am not paying for any so-called feature that is built in and yet unavailable without more monetary output!

parksanim

May 4, 2023
Visit site
Someone should do a story about how 99% of these phones will see OLED and digitizer failures after 4 to 5 years and never see the 7 year mark. We tried to keep our Galaxy 9's until this year. No go. My friend's older s20 Ultra died the same way. My s21 already has a pretty strong burn in from the android buttons at the bottom, as well as the circle with arrow from the Samsung browser.