AT&T Galaxy S8 Bixby Vision shortcut

okbow68

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I dont particularly have a thumbs up or down for Bixby yet. I did notice when I set Bixby up there was a Bixby Vision shortcut at the top of the screen between the world icon and the setting gear icon. Now it is gone. Is that normal? I kind of liked it there. I've looked all through the phone to see if I did it or what, and I have also done numerous web searches to no avail. Surely someone here knows what the deal is. Thanks

okbow68

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
@sweetypie31 that is the only place I can find it now but I swear it was on the Bixby home screen before. If you do a web search for bixby vision you will probably se a screen shot of what I am talking about. Maybe it updated or something. So is everybody's like mine and you with the icon just in the camera app?

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
@sweetypie31 that is the only place I can find it now but I swear it was on the Bixby home screen before. If you do a web search for bixby vision you will probably se a screen shot of what I am talking about. Maybe it updated or something. So is everybody's like mine and you with the icon just in the camera app?
Maybe it was on the Bixby home screen and I just never noticed it since I don't use Bixby a lot. I always assumed it was only on the camera app.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRG582