Bluetooth Issues in Nissan Rogue

blevitt3

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
I just bought a 2018 Rogue, and with Bluetooth turned on my S10+, there is no navigation audio plus notification sounds are muted. Turning off phone bluetooth enables the audio....help! Phone issue or car issue?

pgg101

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Try deleting and re-paring the device. I have a Rogue and don't have any issues with my BlackBerry KEY2.

NIZMOZ44

Feb 3, 2018
Visit site
Having the same issue with my S10+ on our Rogue. Can't get the voice recognition to activate on it. It will however make calls when I do it on the phone and it connects to the car.

4rings

Apr 9, 2019
Visit site
I have been struggling with this same thing, trying to hear turn-by-turn directions over my cars audio system through both Google Maps and Waze. I finally made some forward progress yesterday. I think the key is to find out where in your cars audio system you can set the 'source,' and set it to your phone. Full disclosure though, I only discovered this after poking around in the manual for my cars audio system.

Keep in mind that in Settings in both Google Maps and Waze, you can set it to where you want to direct the audio, either phone speakers or bluetooth. Oddly enough, I am only able to hear the turn-by-turn directions through Waze. I haven't gotten it to work over Google Maps, even though all settings are the same.