Body Glove

sklemp

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
Hey everyone,

Has anyone else had any issues typing out messages with the body glove on? I just went to my local VZW store and picked one up.

It's the rugged looking one that snaps on like a clamshell. It looks great, feels great but I don't know if I like how difficult it makes it to use the edge keys in portrait mode.

On a side note, have any of you noticed it having a hard time noticing touch inputs when directly in the sunlight? I noticed that if I put one hand in front of the phone to cast a shadow on it, I can use my other hand to make the input that I need. Of course, this does make it difficult to do since we humans only have 2 hands, unlike some droids I know.

sklemp

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
I almost wonder if I took a dremel or an x-acto and just trimmed the edges down a little if that would help. But I don't know how good it will look.

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I almost wonder if I took a dremel or an x-acto and just trimmed the edges down a little if that would help. But I don't know how good it will look.

Don't.
I tried that with my curve.....then the rubber started to peel and then I couldn't help myself from tearing it off and then I switched to an innocase.....

sklemp

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
This case is awesome, and after using it for a couple of hours and sending about 100+ texts I can say that it took some getting used to but I think I will keep it. It gives me more to hold on to, plus it protects the phone. Not to mention I can place it in my generic car mount without it adjusting the volume settings.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky