bought it from Amazon when it was on sale for $396, should I return it and buy the $599 VZW version?

Touchpaddle

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
Why would you want everything to run on the 1.9.... The 1.3 will conserve battery being used

My car has 8 cylinders. Unfortunately, the stupid German engineers felt it was necessary to shut down 4 cylinders while the car is idle. That's not so bad because as soon as I lift my foot off the break pedal, the other 4 cylinders fire right up and the car takes off like a 420hp car should Unfortunately, when the car goes above 66 or 67mph, the other 4 cylinders gets turned off again. Doing a kickdown from 66mph feels sluggish. I didn't buy a 420hp sedan in order to save $20 of gas each month.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
My car has 8 cylinders. Unfortunately, the stupid German engineers felt it was necessary to shut down 4 cylinders while the car is idle. That's not so bad because as soon as I lift my foot off the break pedal, the other 4 cylinders fire right up and the car takes off like a 420hp car should Unfortunately, when the car goes above 66 or 67mph, the other 4 cylinders gets turned off again. Doing a kickdown from 66mph feels sluggish. I didn't buy a 420hp sedan in order to save $20 of gas each month.
That's apple and oranges...... You can ONLY use 1 or the other. You don't want the 1.9 ghz to run when it doesn't need to. That's where the 1.3 comes into play.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

shastrich2005

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
I purposely waited for it to come out on Verizon because I wanted the better processor and the 4G signal. It was definitely worth the extra money to me. I went to a Verizon Corporate store and they waived the activation fee for me which helped. I like being able to grab it and go and not have to worry about turning on my hotspot or looking for wifi. I also have a 4G LG2 8" and it's worth the convenience. Side by side next to my husbands Tab S non 4G, you can def see a difference in the performance. Mine is much snappier. To me it's worth it but it really depends on you and how you use your tablet and on how picky you are. I use mine a lot, I prefer the convenience and I hate lag. Hope this helps!

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I purposely waited for it to come out on Verizon because I wanted the better processor and the 4G signal. It was definitely worth the extra money to me. I went to a Verizon Corporate store and they waived the activation fee for me which helped. I like being able to grab it and go and not have to worry about turning on my hotspot or looking for wifi. I also have a 4G LG2 8" and it's worth the convenience. Side by side next to my husbands Tab S non 4G, you can def see a difference in the performance. Mine is much snappier. To me it's worth it but it really depends on you and how you use your tablet and on how picky you are. I use mine a lot, I prefer the convenience and I hate lag. Hope this helps!
I still prefer 32gb of internal storage

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

keem5

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
no dont ... i got my galaxy tab s 10.5 from amazon too and i did think about getting verizon one but...here is the trick. i have verizon galaxy note 2 so i use that as hotspot to go online with my galaxy tab s. i always have my phone with me when i use my galaxy tab so i figured there is no need for verizon tablet plus verizon doesnt charge extra for hotspot (with the plan i have). hope this help you to make a decison....