*Bragging*I've played with it. Any questions?

enzofall

Aug 12, 2010
www.youtube.com
DANG YOU! I want the look of the NS4G with everything else from the EVO...we thanks for the truth thats what I needed to hear. ....ok one more thing ...You think Sprint will get a Galaxy S2 late summer?

Does the back of the 3D made of the same soft touch as the 4G but with ribs?

Also i would think the development of the Evo 3d would be lacking due to the 3d implementing.

I honestly have no idea about the GS2 but i played with it and i prefer the Evo 3D greatly.

The back of the 3D is weird. Its like a texturized diamond grip. Im not sure if its the same material...but its alot rougher.

Nah the 3D wont effect the development. Senseroms will support it fine because they are just not gonna mess with it. While AOSP probably just wont support it at all.

Reactions: RamboDroid

Xxdakyddwestxx

May 21, 2010
Visit site
gingerbread on evo 3d

ok im a huge fan of the turn off animation on the nexus s.now is that a gingerbread feature or just a nexus s thing, and does the evo 3d have that or do you know of anyway that it would be able to be placed on there i love that screen off animation. :D

enzofall

Aug 12, 2010
www.youtube.com
ok im a huge fan of the turn off animation on the nexus s.now is that a gingerbread feature or just a nexus s thing, and does the evo 3d have that or do you know of anyway that it would be able to be placed on there i love that screen off animation. :D

Nope doesn't have it

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

superGOAT

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm really surprised no one has asked this yet.

Does it display in 3D while in portrait? This is probably the biggest selling point IMO.

I'm so antsy about this phone!

enzofall

Aug 12, 2010
www.youtube.com

Does it display in 3D while in portrait? This is probably the biggest selling point IMO.

yes
I could be wrong ...some one below me posted the contrary :)
Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

DCLocal

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site

My understanding is 3D only displays in landscape mode due to how the physical pixels are aligned. And, the EVO 3D automatically detects and displays 3D content so no need to turn anything on.

igotsanevo4g

Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Hopefully #teamwin can whip up some more evo magic and support 3D for viewing and maybe even recording on AOSP sometime after the release of this beast. Fingers crossed :p

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte19