Brightness Review, Quick Charging, Better Way to use S Note, Review as a Video Player, Benchmarks...

Lucidmike

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
Hello. I'm back with a bunch of more videos for the Galaxy Note II.

Quadrant and Antutu Benchmarks done properly on a 64GB Galaxy Note 2
Quadrant Antutu Benchmark on 64GB Samsung Galaxy Note 2 - YouTube

Does Galaxy Note 2 Have the Brightest Screen Ever? In Depth brightness review.
Does Galaxy Note 2 Have the Brightest Screen Ever? - YouTube

Notification Light Demonstration on Galaxy Note 2. It can notify you with different colors and intensities.
Notification Light on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 64GB Marble White - YouTube

How long does it take to charge? 2.5 to a full 9 Hours...see how.
Galaxy Note 2 OEM Battery Charging Case Review and Charge Times - YouTube

How to properly use S Note (use both hands, works much much better).
I Love S-Note for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 - YouTube

New Video Recording Features of Galaxy Note 2 (non-cropped 1080p, slow motion, fast motion)
New Video Recording Features of 64GB Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Uncropped 1080p Anti-Shake - YouTube

Galaxy Note 2 is the best Video Player on the Planet (at least until Galaxy Note 3)
Best Portable Video Player on the Planet is the 64GB Samsung Galaxy Note 2 - YouTube

"Smart Stay" on the Galaxy Note 2. Seriously cool. (Same as S3, but if you don't have an S3, you'll love this feature on the Note 2)
"Smart Stay" Feature on 64GB Marble White Samsung Galaxy Note 2 - YouTube

Slow Motion Video of a open water fountain. (Turned out pretty artitic with the silouettes of people walking in the back in slow-mo)
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Slow Motion Video Sample 1/8 Speed - YouTube

One-Handed Operation Review. In my opinion, the Galaxy Note 2 works fine as a one handed device, and everything is reachable with some hand acrobatics.
One-Handed Operation 64GB Samsung Galaxy Note 2 - YouTube

Why a stylus is absolutely necessary for hand-written notes. And why no one really does handwritten notes with their fingers on any device.
Is a Stylus Necessary on a Smart Phone like Samsung Galaxy Note 2? - YouTube

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Check out my huge collection of 64GB Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Videos (Demos, Accessory Reviews)

Last edited:

wburleson

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I just have one question: Will this phone fit in a car cup holder. I like to place my phone in the car cup holder so it won't move around in the car, charging and I can see who's calling. So will it fit in a car cup holder

Lucidmike

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
Just eyeballing it, I would say no. But not all cupholders are made the same. The phone is 80.5mm wide. what is the diameter of your cup holder?

Nyce_1

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
I just have one question: Will this phone fit in a car cup holder. I like to place my phone in the car cup holder so it won't move around in the car, charging and I can see who's calling. So will it fit in a car cup holder

Not sure if you're aware or open to it, but Samsung has a neat car dock for the note 2 (and other phones). This is definitely a must-have accessory to enjoy the large navigation screen or any other features utilizing the screen while driving.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I just watched the first video at work without having the sound on.... did you tweak anything to get that quadrant score up to 6700? All the other reviews I have seen got in the 5500 to 5800 range.

Thanks!

Lucidmike

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
The device is unrooted with all the bloat ware. But what I do cover in depth how to do a proper benchmark and why most people are scoring lower.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dndman