Bugs in Jelly Bean

BroadcastJunkie

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Lol, I feel for you all. All that pain and suffering to get the update...and now these issues.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

I mean, the issue isnt major. I'm much happy that the contacts issue seems fixed. grooveshark might be a little behind in an update for all i know. the google music thing isnt sitting well with me seeing its a google product. but maybe its something that can be fixed without a flash...

flyer8493

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
contacts seem fixed for now...

can someone confirm the google music thing isnt just me. if i know people have it working.. i will factory reset now. but everything else seems good.. just music streaming is not working on two different things. im downloading pandora now haha

Mine seems to stream fine. I just did one song. I forgot to add I only streamed with Google music

Sent from my Nexus 7

Last edited:

SpencerHTC

May 25, 2012
Visit site
Seems like most of these people are complaining about the most irrelevant "issues". Having the power saving toggle at the notification bar does not count as a "bug". Now, please, stop killing the mood. We've waited months for this.

Jaggrey

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
When I ask Google Now to listen to a song, it force-closes after starting to listen. This is with the Google Search update.

coyoterogue

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
So far its been so buttery smooth and awesome since updating. Only issue, and a big one to me, is I can no longer connect or even find my home wi-fi. The same wi-fi I used pre-update to download the update! Resetting phone in different ways, resetting router, mucking with router settings, and more to no avail, it cannot find my router despite everything else wireless in the house can. Even tried manually putting the router info in the phone but never says in range. Its able to find all the other many routers in this neighborhood, but not the one I used to download the update. Very saddening. Hope it decides to remember.

marksr

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
ok, mines been syncing since the update and thus has been draining my battery-
connected to my office network with a fine signal- reset 4 times already -still has the little sync thingie going-
any thoughts?

BroadcastJunkie

May 17, 2011
Visit site
My google music froze the first time, but streams fine now. Played a few songs.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

it crashed like 5 consecutive times in a row, but now it works. maybe it was a google issue.. i mean they were down a day ago... just maybe haha. groove shark still wont play, but i contacted them on tweeeeter and maybe they will get back to me

BroadcastJunkie

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Seems like most of these people are complaining about the most irrelevant "issues". Having the power saving toggle at the notification bar does not count as a "bug". Now, please, stop killing the mood. We've waited months for this.

Its a bug, not having an option to remove that is clearly a bug. why should it be up there... maybe if power dropped to like 20% fine be up there. 100% plugged in and your still front and center... no, its clearly messed up. you have the HTC mentally alright.. it does muti task.. its just how HTC implemented it... ya you mean broke it haha

marksr

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
ok, mines been syncing since the update and thus has been draining my battery-
connected to my office network with a fine signal- reset 4 times already -still has the little sync thingie going-
any thoughts?

ok- figured it out - my google calendar was stuck in continuous sync, I shut sync, turned it back on, and so far we seem ok-

Idahoktm

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
I lost my 2 x 4 Favorites contact widget....I want it back! No HTC hub any more...where do we go to find additional HTC widgets?

Magman007

May 12, 2012
Visit site
also, with the google syncing issue, weather will not sync either. App access to internet is fine, but chrome nor opera will load a webpage. cant use google now either because of sync issue.

Edit: i take that back, no access to internet, ain't that some stuff? no instagram, the chive, nothing.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flynempire