Built my own case with all the bells and whistles!

BigMosley

Aug 19, 2020
Visit site
Here's my Fold 3 "frankencase". I wanted hinge protection, S-Pen slot and a kickstand. The kickstand is the "ESR kickstand" from Amazon & the Pen slot was removed from the Samsung Pen portfolio case which I adhered with J-B plastic weld to the Spigen Slim Armor Pro's hinge. Feels pretty solid, I'm happy with it and wireless charging still works!

Attachments

• 12393.jpg
    12393.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Here's my Fold 3 "frankencase". I wanted hinge protection, S-Pen slot and a kickstand. The kickstand is the "ESR kickstand" from Amazon & the Pen slot was removed from the Samsung Pen portfolio case which I adhered with J-B plastic weld to the Spigen Slim Armor Pro's hinge. Feels pretty solid and I'm happy with it.
Seems like the only thing it needs is to be...mass produced.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Here's my Fold 3 "frankencase". I wanted hinge protection, S-Pen slot and a kickstand. The kickstand is the "ESR kickstand" from Amazon & the Pen slot was removed from the Samsung Pen portfolio case which I adhered with J-B plastic weld to the Spigen Slim Armor Pro's hinge. Feels pretty solid, I'm happy with it and wireless charging still works!
Let me know if you want to make a review unit and I'll review for you.

BigMosley

Aug 19, 2020
Visit site
I didn't realize that stick on kickstands were thing. Thank you for enlightening my world!

Yup this ESR kickstand is metal and very stiff, which is great for a kickstand. I tried the Spigen kickstand a few years back and I like the ESR more. The kickstand also will stay open at whichever degree you want similar to how the hinge works on the Fold 3.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotifyWord