Bunch of new Thunderbolt pictures

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Hmm guess I will have to wait at this point I'm trying to decide is it beat to get this or wait a little bit and get a tegra2 device with yearly upgrades I don't think this will be a bad choice though I doubt I will preorder I want to hold my next device and test it before I buy. I have a 3 and 4 year old so being able to take quick pics is important to me. I don't want to have to carry around a second device just to take pics

patprince84

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
HTC makes the best smartphones on the market period. I sell phones for all the carriers and play with every new android that comes out...HTC's Sense UI is far supperior than touch whiz or moto blur... I have been waiting for this phone since it was first leaked...HTC for life

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
While I agree sense is the best skin I think the optimus 2x and speedy could be the killer phones if they made their way to Verizon especially if it were the speedy with the ips screen. So in the us yes HTC may make the best but probably not for long

DreamSTi

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
I have a good friend who works for 3M, and the dept. they work in they do research on cellular phones and she claims that HTC makes the best quality phones behind Apple.

largeselection

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
It looks like a nice replacement for my DX. I'm excited to try a non-motorola android phone. I just hope the battery is good because I have read/heard some negative battery issues with the evo from friends of mine.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I do hope you can switch off 4G when you don't need it. I will be selling off my DInc & iTouch to move on up, my only concern is the actual batter size. I had extend batteries and I may just opt for a second std battery to avoid the bulkiness.

ixse

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
so funny how all these evo 4g owners do a little pat on the back for themselves by saying it's the same phone... they are too ignorant to actually look up some specs.. poor babies..

Chrisy

Banned
Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
The TB news was so slow yesterday I started reading old TB threads. This one is from Dec! I didn't even know about it back then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TechBro