Camera and Audio Quality?

mef315

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys ~
Currently I am using the HTC One V by Virgin Mobile, which has an outstanding camera and Beats audio. I love this phone for that, but the processor (1ghz single core) is causing major lag and makes it difficult to run some apps. I'm debating upgrading to the HTC Evo V for its dual core processor and (added bonus) 4G capabilities, but I'm hesitant as I am used to having a phone that can be used as my primary camera and music player.

Thanks for any imput!!

MasterTec

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm debating upgrading to the HTC Evo V

No he didn't.

Personally I've owned both phones. The One V is superior to the Evo V in terms of sound quality and picture quality, HOWEVER that is not to say that the Evo V does a lousy job. In general I feel that the Evo V is a far superior phone to the One V when you factor everything in.

Audio wise the One V is a bit louder and crisper than the Evo V - Especially its internal speakers. Using headphones I don't really notice too much of a difference but then again I'm not really much of an audiophile.

Picture wise the quality is very similar except the One V takes pictures quicker - meaning that it's ready for another picture faster and the shutter speed seems a lot quicker. Pictures seem more likely to blur with the EVO V as a result - especially when trying to catch a moving target.

I hope this helps.

Raheen91

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
The slow shutter speed of the evo v was my main problem with the phone, but there's an app in the play store that can give u a camera that has zero shutter lag and u can also burst shoot with it. There's a free and paid version, but I purchased the paid one cuz it offers more features(of course). Its called fast burst camera.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seth59