Can I put my Bionic sim card in the Razr?

KoukiFC3S

Oct 9, 2009
Visit site
Might pick up a Razr today. Can I just swap the card over, or do I still need to program the Razr on the Verizon website?

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk

MbR24

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
If you cut the sim down you will. Razr uses micro sims. Or you can just get a new sim and buy or make yourself an adapter.

just FYI you actually won't be able to cut the sim down like AT&T sims. Verizon changed the entire sim card. it's not just a smaller verison of the same sim, it now has a completely different contact on it. the contacts are now a gold square rather than a rectangle. I thought I could do the same thing at first but when I went to see if my RAZR sim would fit into my Bionic with a sim adaptor I realized the differences. Also with Verizon it still requires a IMEI change in order to get the phone to work properly.

dhundley79

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
just FYI you actually won't be able to cut the sim down like AT&T sims. Verizon changed the entire sim card. it's not just a smaller verison of the same sim, it now has a completely different contact on it. the contacts are now a gold square rather than a rectangle. I thought I could do the same thing at first but when I went to see if my RAZR sim would fit into my Bionic with a sim adaptor I realized the differences. Also with Verizon it still requires a IMEI change in order to get the phone to work properly.

i took a sim card from a bionic i bought on craigslist and cut it down and taped my razr sim to it and it works great in my bionic. 4g and everything.
inserted and dialed *228 and i was up and running

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr_Mendelli