can I retrieve docs and apps that are removed?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I am using -- Galaxy Tab A [2016] model SM-T280 Android 5.1.1 I tried to remove only one file but ended up removing several files including docs and apps and moved other apps around. Is there any way to undo all this? This Tab A does not have the undo function that Windows has. Documentation indicates nothing. Very frustrating, to say the least. Thanks for your help. -- Hal Thiessen -- [email address redacted by Mod]

Last edited by a moderator:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Are these files that were saved to Internal Storage? What app did you use to remove the files?

I edited out your email address for your privacy -- if you register here, people can always send you a private message if you don't want to discuss things publicly.

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Have you checked to see if the files are still in the recycle bin in the My Files app? They get automatically deleted after 30 days, but if this happened recently you should be able to restore them from the recycle bin in the My Files app unless you emptied the recycle bin manually.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk