Can I use incredible (once it gets here) until the droid X is available?

Texasinc.

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I wasnt sure if I could do that or not but since ive been waiting for a month I thought I might mess around with the inc. until the 15th when the X comes out (thats if I have it before then), then just trade for the Moto X if I wanted to. Would I be charged to activate both or anything like that? Im just anticipating the X to be sold out before I can even get to the store so who really knows when I might get my hands on one to compare the two

MA2GA28

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
You have 30 days from when you activate your DInc to trade it in. You should just have to pay a restocking fee (but you can haggle to get it waived). But, once you get the DInc, you may reconsider the trade.

bandroid

Jun 15, 2010
www.twitter.com
You have 30 days from when you activate your DInc to trade it in. You should just have to pay a restocking fee (but you can haggle to get it waived). But, once you get the DInc, you may reconsider the trade.

unless you listen to the other 50% of verizon reps i have talked to, who swear its 30 days from the date it was delivered.

I have talked to about 9 verizon reps about this (including supervisors) and half say 30 days from activation and half say 30 days from date received in the mail.

i activated mine on june 15th, i think, which could be good or bad, who knows. but i got it on 6/2. so idk.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sams_s22plus