Cannot login to Google on my Galaxy Core Prime running Android 4.4.4!

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

So I changed my Google password recently, and of course I had to log back in on all my other devices. It worked fine on my laptop and tablet, but my phone.. not so much. It gives me a screen saying "Couldn't sign in: You typed an incorrect password or your account has changed. Retype your password."
I type in my password, and it asks me to sign in on the web. I select Next, and I get a 2-step verification prompt. I enter it, and then it just takes me back to the "sign in on the web" screen. It's an endless loop. If anyone can help me, that'd be great. I don't know how to take screenshots on my phone, but let me know if you need any more info.

(If you're wondering why I haven't updated Android, it requires a lot of storage space. Considering I have less than 4 GB of hard drive space after system-related data, there's no way I can afford the 2 GB needed to update.)

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! You might have to wait 24 hours. This is usually when you change your password, then try to set up a new device soon after. But maybe it's happening on your phone due to some glitch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Longhorn