Cannot receive MMS but can send?

incarceration

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
I've noticed lately on my mom's Optimus S that I rooted for her MONTHS ago and put Drew's stable CM7 v08092011 on it with CWM and Xionia Redux kernel that she all of a sudden cannot receive MMS?

Any idea why this is? Whenever the msg comes through the "Download" button is visible then it just disappears and says the download of the msg was unsuccessful.

Also, how do I find out which baseband this device has on it? I forget. I'm trying to see if it has ZVD or not.

Thanks

EDIT: I think it may have to do with the airave because when I unplugged it some of them went through but not all...

Last edited:

riles028

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I had this problem a lot on ZVD, usually restarting or downloading the messages through wifi fixed the problem.

As for checking the baseband version, go to "settings" then "about phone" and look at SW version, the last three letters are what you are looking for. (also in the same menu there is a "baseband version" section that gives the baseband version with an "m" instead of a "z" ... i.e. for zvd it would say mvd)...... But if the phone has CM7, it most likely has ZVD. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bawan maviya