Cant connect with my mac please help

Shabbar Raza

May 16, 2013
Visit site
hey guys, just bought a new s4. previously owned a nexus and whenever i connected my nexus to my mac, the android file transfer app would auto open the window for me to format my stuff in ie music, photos and the whole thing. I have a mac mini and i was thinking maybe it needs a usb driver for the s4 is that true? I just wanna put my music in sooo bad and no I hate using Kies it sucks. Please lend me some advice if you can
thanks, shabbar

Jaguarr40

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
hey guys, just bought a new s4. previously owned a nexus and whenever i connected my nexus to my mac, the android file transfer app would auto open the window for me to format my stuff in ie music, photos and the whole thing. I have a mac mini and i was thinking maybe it needs a usb driver for the s4 is that true? I just wanna put my music in sooo bad and no I hate using Kies it sucks. Please lend me some advice if you can
thanks, shabbar

More than likely if you were just in the S4 section you would get better answers from everyone who owns one. Under the forum you are in, this GS4 does not hit until June 26th.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hulkjr77