Can't delete a calendar event

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I downloaded an app which made calendar event and a reminder every single day. I deleted the app, but the events are still there and I can't figure out how to delete them or that certain calendar, because that it doesn't show up anywhere.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Do you remember which app it was? Was it creating events in one of your existing Google calendars, or did it create its own calendar?

hheleena

Jan 29, 2018
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Do you remember which app it was? Was it creating events in one of your existing Google calendars, or did it create its own calendar?

It was an app called Headspace. In my calendar it says "Birthday calendar (phone)", but I didn't create that calendar so I can't delete it anywhere

Dano1200r

Nov 26, 2017
Visit site
A 3rd party app populated your Google calendar, then you deleted the app which created the events? I think u will need to ignore it everyday or delete .
Try the Declined Events toggle is my only suggestion.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Which phone do you have? Are you certain that calendar wasn't there to begin with? It might be a built-in calendar that is showing birthdays from contacts you may have entered into the Phone account (in your Contacts app), as opposed to contacts you entered into your Google account.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
If the events are on your Google calendar app, go to Google Calendar and delete them there. (Or look on the lower left to see if there's a "Headspace" [or something like that] calendar added to your Google calendar and uncheck it.)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogerinsg99