Question Galaxy Watch6 Classic Notification

Rift400

Aug 24, 2023
Visit site
Hi

I've just managed to get my hands on a new Galaxy watch6 classic and I'm enjoying it thoroughly.

One of the main things I use it for is the persistent notification that the calendar app provides to remind me of upcoming events.

The persistent notification thing is important because I often miss the simple buzz of a standard notification.

Which leads me to my question... does anyone know a way to make outlook (which contains my work calendar) use the same persistent notification? I can get it to play sounds, vibrate etc. but I can't make it buzz until the notification is dismissed.

Thanks in advance,
Rift400

Solution
Happily I've just found a better solution. This works better than sharing your outlook calendar with google calendar and using that to populate your device's calendar as it takes the notification preferences from outlook...

What I did and what you need to do :
- go to Outlook application
- go to settings (dropmenu ln the left then gear icon)
- Here you ll see "Mail accounts" section, and under the title uou ll see you @outlook.com email. Click on it.
- On the new settings page shown, toggle the switch "Sync calendars".
- accept whatever thing it asks. From memory it told me Google will have access to you calendar or something like that. Accept everything.
- Now your outlook calendar should show in the native samsung Calendar app.

I...

Rift400

Aug 24, 2023
Visit site
Happily I've just found a better solution. This works better than sharing your outlook calendar with google calendar and using that to populate your device's calendar as it takes the notification preferences from outlook...

What I did and what you need to do :
- go to Outlook application
- go to settings (dropmenu ln the left then gear icon)
- Here you ll see "Mail accounts" section, and under the title uou ll see you @outlook.com email. Click on it.
- On the new settings page shown, toggle the switch "Sync calendars".
- accept whatever thing it asks. From memory it told me Google will have access to you calendar or something like that. Accept everything.
- Now your outlook calendar should show in the native samsung Calendar app.

I found this here -

Solution

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000