Can't Log into AC Using App

May 10, 2019
Visit site
I can log into Android Central via the web, on computer or phone, but it says incorrect info when I try to log in using the App on my S10+ phone. I have changed the password several times, I am typing both in, not using auto fill. Has anyone else encountered this?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I can log into Android Central via the web, on computer or phone, but it says incorrect info when I try to log in using the App on my S10+ phone. I have changed the password several times, I am typing both in, not using auto fill. Has anyone else encountered this?
I believe they sending a fix out , so be on a lookout for update

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Which app are you using? AC - Tips & News or the AC Forums app?

Bla1ze

Community Manager
Staff member
Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
Yes, I have cleared cache, data, uninstalled, reinstalled and I have the same issue.

The AC Forums app is based on Tapatalk, so I'm wondering what happens if you download and install Tapatalk. Technically speaking, if you can't log in using the AC Forums app, you also shouldn't be able to log in using Tapatalk.

If you're willing to, go ahead and try installing Tapatalk and see if you can log in. It will help us establish if the issue is on our end or if it's something related to Tapatalk as right now, we can't replicate the issue you're seeing and it appears to be limited to your account.

May 10, 2019
Visit site
I installed Tapatall and was able to log on. I have two Google accounts on my phone. I was only able to log on if I chose log on with Google then chose my secondary Google email address (which is the one registered with AC Fourms). When I tried to log in just using the secondary email address It tells me I have the wrong information, but I can log in fine from the website using that address.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OllieFallon10