Can't root my SM-J500F (SAMSUNG J5) with odin/kingroot apk/kingo ROOT, what to do now?

A

AC Question

So, guys for the last 2 days I have been trying to root my J5 but failing miserably! Tried Odin with the right md5 but after finishing the root (odin showed success) the phone wouldn't boot after the loading screen while showing 2 lines of text in the left upper corner. After reinstalling the official OS I decided to try supersu apk. I understand that you have to have a custom recovery system like twrp to install the apk and after instaling it with oddin and going in recovery mode i get the logo as supposed but instead of loading the teamwin screen i get a green or yellow line stretched across the screen...Phone will go into a green screen so I disable it and reboot it. Now I decided to use a simpler method of rooting like kingroot! The pc app failed to root my phone and the kingroot apk was my last resort. So, I manage to install it and then after running I get the "not adaptable yet" message and I see that only 130 other phones had submitted and error to speed up the process... So something must be wrong with my phone's security, right? It makes no sense that a method that works for so many J5 users doesn't work on my phone... I am reading in how to disable knox now so pleas tell me if I am on the right tracks! I hope that I clearly explained my issue and that I don't confuse you. Please help me!