cell standby at 70%

Carlos Garcia719

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
Just got the s6 5 days ago and now the battery last half a day with normal use. Cell standby is at 70% but I have full bars 4G lte.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 184.jpg
    184.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 118

DLK1

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
With battery usage as it is shown here it you tap on cell standby to open it up what does it show then?

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Just got the s6 5 days ago and now the battery last half a day with normal use. Cell standby is at 70% but I have full bars 4G lte.

Posted via the Android Central App

Please, look for the dozens of threads that already exist about this and follow those suggestions. With that graphic I'd say you should be doing a Factory reset in recovery Mode and begin from scratch, but again, look at those threads and depending your carrier you'll see what other people with your same device and carrier are doing to fix the issue.

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I sure wouldn't be waiting for 14 days with that phone. I would be hauling it back to the store and demanding a new phone. That 70 percent is just way too far out of line. Re-setting and doing all that stuff might work but for the money spent I wouldn't want to take that chance. Do yourself a favor and return it for a replacement ASAP.

ballaonnabudget

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I had 58% today and before ersat chimes in I've already done everything in all the threads. Has nothing to do with any of those things it would seem.

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I had 58% today and before ersat chimes in I've already done everything in all the threads. Has nothing to do with any of those things it would seem.

:-[ so I shouldn't be asking if you have already wiped cache partition and/or Wipe Data/Factory Reset because you've already done it, then just get a replacement.