[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Morning Chatter.... have a question. I'm running 4.2 stock on my GSM Gnex. Since I upgraded to 4.2 I can't flash a rom. I copy the zip to the root and flash it from recovery.... and EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. it fails. Here's what happens.

First it creates another folder named "0" within the already existing "0" folder.

When booting up (after boot animation) everything fails: services.google, setup.goole, and others.... and it just won't load up. That's as far as I get. Triple factory reset and wipe cache/dalvik before, and wipe dalvik after (which is what I always did previous to 4.2) and had no problems. Is it TWR? do I have something else corrupted somewhere? To go back to factory stock I use Galaxy Nexus Toolkit v 9.1.0

any advice? Nothing wrong with stock, but I'd like to try Roman's AOKP builds he has out... and I can't :(

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Morning Chatter.... have a question. I'm running 4.2 stock on my GSM Gnex. Since I upgraded to 4.2 I can't flash a rom. I copy the zip to the root and flash it from recovery.... and EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. it fails. Here's what happens.

First it creates another folder named "0" within the already existing "0" folder.

When booting up (after boot animation) everything fails: services.google, setup.goole, and others.... and it just won't load up. That's as far as I get. Triple factory reset and wipe cache/dalvik before, and wipe dalvik after (which is what I always did previous to 4.2) and had no problems. Is it TWR? do I have something else corrupted somewhere? To go back to factory stock I use Galaxy Nexus Toolkit v 9.1.0

any advice? Nothing wrong with stock, but I'd like to try Roman's AOKP builds he has out... and I can't :(

This happened to me on my n7 when my recovery was not current here just in case its not:) http://techerrata.com/file/twrp2/maguro/openrecovery-twrp-2.3.2.1-maguro.img

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Good morning Chatterer's I slept in long busy night. The last week of work coming up for the year. Now just got get wide awake.Maybe I should "bake" something :p ha

sent from my SIII

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Cat is still crashed out , time to wake up
yry3ezyg.jpg

sent from my SIII

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member