[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Wifey gave me the night off.. Made about 27k AP in a quick spree around the Bronx lol. So close to L6 but tired and hungry now.. It can wait for another day :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
1am, huh? Ugh, fun times indeed! Glad you got them though!

Your G-1 first look video today was great! I love that you can add Folders to the Home screen and put stuff in it like your games. Sweet!

Thought I recognized the bridge. The 59th Street Bridge is another name that people use for the Queensboro.

Edit: It has been a long time since we've seen our old friend random-quote bug.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Wifey gave me the night off.. Made about 27k AP in a quick spree around the Bronx lol. So close to L6 but tired and hungry now.. It can wait for another day :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

How far from level 6? I'm doing the long crawl to level 8 and it's going to take a while.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
:)
NKeTOam.jpg

AppleBonker

Dag, yo!
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
How far from level 6? I'm doing the long crawl to level 8 and it's going to take a while.

It goes faster than you'd think. L7 XMPs help a lot. I had a couple of 100k runs in one week. With some effort, less than two weeks is very doable (especially with the portal density out by you - my 100k runs added about 350 miles to the truck).

After a few stops on the way home.. Just about 3k to go lol.. Food is getting cold tho. Really no more tonight ;)

I don't know how you stopped with that little left. Capture two portals and you're there. I had a hard time stopping with like 50k left to L8. 3k and I would've kept going. :)

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I don't know how you stopped with that little left. Capture two portals and you're there. I had a hard time stopping with like 50k left to L8. 3k and I would've kept going. :)

Haha patience and hunger... I ran out for chinese food 3.5 hours ago.. almost 40k AP and I'm just now eating it :D

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Speaking of ingress.... captured my first 2 portals tonight. Probably won't stand long -- I didn't have many reso's to deploy, but hey.... the first ones are the first ones.
AP? a whopping 3150. Yep, I haven't been playing long (and I'm 1 of 2 players in town)

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I can't seem to find out where to see my ap and how much I have left to the next level..... Someone care to elaborate?

Sent From My 4.2.2 PrimoC

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
It goes faster than you'd think. L7 XMPs help a lot. I had a couple of 100k runs in one week. With some effort, less than two weeks is very doable (especially with the portal density out by you - my 100k runs added about 350 miles to the truck).

Haha patience and hunger... I ran out for chinese food 3.5 hours ago.. almost 40k AP and I'm just now eating it :D

375k action points until level 8. At my current rate, it'll take 2-3 weeks. I have about 200 L8 xmps so I will have to find an appropriate place to attack when I get there. :)

Sent from my SGSIII

AppleBonker

Dag, yo!
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Speaking of ingress.... captured my first 2 portals tonight. Probably won't stand long -- I didn't have many reso's to deploy, but hey.... the first ones are the first ones.
AP? a whopping 3150. Yep, I haven't been playing long (and I'm 1 of 2 players in town)

Gotta start somewhere. Hack the snot out of those portals once you capture them. You'll build inventory quickly.

I can't seem to find out where to see my ap and how much I have left to the next level..... Someone care to elaborate?

It says both on the intel map (ingress.com/intel) in the upper left. Also, if you tap on the number of your level in the app it should pop up your current AP (but I don't think it shows how much until the next level).

375k action points until level 8. At my current rate, it'll take 2-3 weeks. I have about 200 L8 xmps so I will have to find an appropriate place to attack when I get there.

2-3 weeks? Get working! And 200 L8 XMPs is a lot of hurt. A well-shielded L6 falls with 3-4. L7 portals don't fare much better. You could wipe out quite a bit with that inventory.

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site

Sent From My 4.2.2 PrimoC

On your phone (when using your scanner) tap on the octagon in the upper left corner. It will pop up a number. Likewise if you tap the colored bar at the top center it will tell you your XM points. Mine are blue (Resistance forever!) but it might be green if your Enlightened. Or maybe it's blue to stay with the holo theme.

You can also log in to Ingress for a world map. You can zoom in and out of course. the information will be the same. Top left for your AP, and to the right of that is your XM points

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe