[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

AppleBonker

Dag, yo!
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Liking that ^ for the resistance part.

It's green on the scanner for enlightened. And the position indicator is green as well.

Anyone else using the total conversion extension on chrome for viewing the intel map?

Edit: well that doesn't work too well on a new page.

Double edit: the extension works on FF too with greasemonkey installed.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
LOL man that was a good game.. TV commentators even said how the Blue's fans where leaving the arena early due to the Hawks spanking them in house and it left the visiting Hawks fans there to cheer them on for the win on the road :D

By the way.. Hawks 20-0 now without a loss in regulation time.. Freakin awesome.

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
LOL man that was a good game.. TV commentators even said how the Blue's fans where leaving the arena early due to the Hawks spanking them in house and it left the visiting Hawks fans there to cheer them on for the win on the road :D

By the way.. Hawks 20-0 now without a loss in regulation time.. Freakin awesome.

..... :(

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

bigdaddytee

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Hello Chatter! I've been a busy boy, but I'm home till Tuesday. No food pics on the night shift, so I hope this will suffice...I'm a big fan of the Rocky Patels, not a bad smoke yet!

Sent from the red headed stepchild of the Nexii.

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Morning Chatterinos. Weekend. I'd be happier if I wasn't working the whole thing. Oh well.

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

AppleBonker

Dag, yo!
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

Do you have a facebook account? If so, check out the page "Joel Quenneville's Mustache". Facebook is pretty worthless to me, but that page is one of the few things I check with some regularity. Comedic gold. As a Hawks fan, it's impossible to not laugh constantly.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
bfJ4lNa.jpg

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I can't stand women drivers. At all. They all suck. Terribly. At driving. If a speed limit is 45, why not go 40? If I'm following you for a half mile, why not pull off to the side, then flip me off when I pass you, then look like a ghost when I slam on my breaks and act like I'm going to get out?

Equality for women my left foot.

Sent from my rooted Alltel Galaxy S2.

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I can't stand women drivers. At all. They all suck. Terribly. At driving. If a speed limit is 45, why not go 40? If I'm following you for a half mile, why not pull off to the side, then flip me off when I pass you, then look like a ghost when I slam on my breaks and act like I'm going to get out?

I have a feeling lady friends here might not appreciate that attitude...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

bigdaddytee

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site

Patience is a virtue, Grasshopper. It leads to courtesy and enhances safety.

I get to see the results of impatience, every time I'm on the road.

Sent from the red headed stepchild of the Nexii.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1362161478021.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1362161478021.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 23
  • uploadfromtaptalk1362161491829.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1362161491829.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 22
  • uploadfromtaptalk1362161504622.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1362161504622.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 23

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Guess what AOKP finally released an official update for the Sprint Galaxy Nexus for their Milestone builds based on 4.2.2

Downloading.....

I haven't updated in probably 4 months or more since they dropped 4.1.2 build