[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
That was added, I believe, two updates ago. Along with it came the ability to search "what song is playing?" and it will listen and report the music just like your screenshot. I use it all the time. It's fantastic. The looks I get for "Google ? what song is playing?" are just as awesome as actually getting the results. People usually aren't all too interested in Google Now, even if I've mentioned it to them, until they see me use it in my day-to-day routine.

Chatter: can one of us please make something like this? It fits chatter. Octopus pizza with integrated breadstick tentacles.

http://i.imgur.com/OItxbXD.jpg

[courtesy of Reddit]

I really want one of those pizzas
Oh and this is probably one of the three best versions of the song. The other two being the original and the Panic! At The Disco version
uploadfromtaptalk1362301134036.jpg

Sent From My 4.2.2 PrimoC

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
BT Tower 360 Panorama of London

320 gigapixels? Are you serious?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I'm impressed. Pick a building. Zoom in on it, find someithing else, zoom in more. repeat until it won't zoom anymore. Then put your mouse on something interesting in that screen and zoom all the way back out. You only loose crisp focus when it's zoomed all the way in..... which is a heck of a long way!

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
YOOOOOO whatup chatter. finally changed my sig pic hahaha.

too bad it's no longer the biggest thing since slided bread.

anyway - bcak to work. you know how we do.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Now I'm really concerned about not being able to find my Nexus 7. My software has yet to report it being powered on, much less a location, but it noticed it was gone awfully close to when my car was being worked on..

:-\

Edit: also, I've never considered bringing this recovery app to market. Good idea/bad idea?

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Now I'm really concerned about not being able to find my Nexus 7. My software has yet to report it being powered on, much less a location, but it noticed it was gone awfully close to when my car was being worked on..

:-\

Edit: also, I've never considered bringing this recovery app to market. Good idea/bad idea?

That's odd. You would think that if somebody ganked it they would have at least....used it.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
That's odd. You would think that if somebody ganked it they would have at least....used it.

Right, but I've looked everywhere I can think of it being and haven't found it. It's also possible that the reporting software isn't working correctly. I've tested it, but haven't ever actually lost any devices to the point where I checked the reports. :p

I say bring it to market:)

I'll think about adding it to the list. I'd have to do something fairly unique to differentiate it from the others out there.

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Afternoon chatter.

I saw Paul mention the Hawks again...

Sadly I think this year they have a shiny new trophy with their name on it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
709194main_pia16481_full.jpg

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Lots of scoring opportunities in that game too. Some good goalie play, and a whole bunch of defensive luck for both teams. Good game though. Kaner!
I'll admit the Hawks looked horrible in that game.. Sloppy play, lots of mistakes and they didn't have their head in the game until the last few minutes of the 3rd. Once they got that scoring opportunity off the power play from the delay of game " puck over the boards " and tied it going into OT the Hawks finally woke up. OT was good. Solid on both ends..

Shoot out was nice... I figured we were in trouble when Toews didn't get his normal shoot out goal but Kane came thru with the puck to setup for the win :)

21 games now without a regulation loss :) 9 game win streak....